Nyla Court – An intimate pair of opulent, and meticulously detailed, detached townhomes in East Legon.
These two fully detached town homes are 325 square meters, made up of four bedrooms, five bathrooms, three living rooms, and a study, generously distributed over three floors. These homes will provide your family with contemporary living, comfort, and convenience, in an ultra-modern design. With this state-of-the-art design and impeccable finishing, Nyla court is sure to exceed the highest of expectations.
Nyla Court utilizes the best interior design finishes, combining finesse and functionality. These beautiful homes are fully air-conditioned with a great open plan layout.
- Backup power generators.
- 24-hour security.
- 200mm exterior facing walls with partition walls between apartments.
- Nolte bespoke German kitchen cabinets.
- Bosch integrated appliances with built-in fridge & freezer;electric hob & extractor; oven; microwave; washing machine.
- Fully-fitted bathrooms with Grohe fixtures and first-choice porcelain designer tiles.
- Tempered glass balustrades.
- Schuco glazed aluminium windows.
- Engineered panelled / flush doors with hardware.
- Schuco glazed aluminium doors for balconies & terraces.
- Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Daikin air conditioned units.
- HD DSTV connection.
- Fiber optic internet connectivity.
An industry-leading guaranteed 10-year builder’s warranty on structure with a two (2) year-warranty on all fixtures and fittings.
We continuously monitor the quality of products on offer and reserve the right to amend features, layouts, specifications or finishes (internal or external) at any time during the planning /build process. Client choices and chargeable optional extras are available subject to stage of construction / build programme. Materials and products are subject to change dependant upon supply availability and any formal planning or other restrictions. Consequently, all the particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified matters prescribed.